The Ukraine Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Kiev, Odessa, Lviv and more interesting cities in Ukraine.
Features of the Ukraine Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Ukraine including Kiev, Odessa and Lviv.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Ukraine we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Ukraine.
* An offline map of Ukraine and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Ukrainian phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Spain.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.