Trusted, convenient and flexible, Doctot Syncope is a unified collection of the most widely used Syncope-related clinician-administered assessment scales, diagnostic approach tools and outcome illustration facilities.
Offering the HCP a highly efficient, stable and user-friendly tool to measure important functions of patients who have suffered a syncopal event, this App can now be downloaded from iTunes.
The Interactive Scales that are available in Doctot Syncope include:
- Syncope Diagnostic Approach (Diagnostic Algorithm)
- San Francisco Syncope Rule
- European Guidelines in Syncope Study Assessment
- Tinetti Balance & Gait Assessment Tool
- Frailty Rating Scale
- AVM (Tilt Outcomes)
Each of the above assessment scales is presented in a wizard format, which allows the user to efficiently navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises this score - based upon the user's input. Each scale has an "Information" section to provide the user with background details. In addition, a "Help" section is included to aid in the use of the tool.
Functionality is also included for:
- Patient Results Management (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Doctot Syncope is kindly supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Nycomed/Takeda.