NEW: UNRAVEL 2.0 – Instant, on-the-go steel calculations plus exciting new features including:
- Support of both imperial and metric measurements in coil and sheet calculators
- Instant conversion between imperial and metric units
- Addition of metric equivalents and percent difference between the Min, Nom, and Max decimal of a gauge
Unravel complex steel calculations with this essential iPad and iPhone application for flat-rolled steel buyers. Unravel: Flat-Rolled Steel Calculator makes it easy to verify steel coil and sheet specs. Calculate the weight of a steel coil without a scale, convert gauges to decimals instantly, and find the number of sheets in a bundle. Convert easily between imperial and metric units for both coil and sheet measurements. Input the cost per CWT to compare prices. Works with all coated and uncoated steel. Whether galvanized, aluminized, prepainted or cold rolled material, use this app for quick and simple weight, cost and yield calculations.
Use this app to:
- Calculate coil and bundle weight without a scale
- Verify that your purchase is to spec
- Find the area, total length or price per square foot of material
- Convert between gauges and decimals
- Convert between imperial and metric units
There are several critical variables that drive the true cost of flat-rolled steel, including weight, thickness and zinc coating. Use the Unravel Flat-Rolled Steel Calculator to verify that you have the right steel for the job. To learn more about finding the true cost of steel, visit Majestic Steel USA’s website at www.majesticsteel.com.