Paper log books are BORING!
Scuba Log Pro is an application that allows you to log your dives on your iPad for the price of a pack of log sheets. Scuba Log Pro was designed with the goal of allowing you to
capture as much information about the dive as possible within the shortest number of steps. We know that filling out your log book isn't the most exciting thing in the world, so
we've made it very simple to log in a very intuitive way. Who knows....you may actually learn to enjoy logging!
Scuba Log Pro also features a map view of your dives! If you log while you're at the dive site, just click the "Use Current Position" button and your latitude and longitude
are saved to the database. If you're logging at a later date, you can find the lat and lon by using one of many online tools.
Currently, you'll find the folllwing features included (and we're always adding more!):
- Easy to navigate tableview of your dives (including search)
- Running tally of your dive count and lifetime bottom time
- Map view with pins for each dive
- Discrete data elements for depth, residual nitrogen time, pressure groups, viz, temperatures, nitrox, weight, certification numbers, dive notes and more!
- Verification signatures for dive buddy or instructors (PADI, etc.)
- Toggle switches for fresh and salt water, wet and dry suit, computer and more!
- Nitrox blend field with visial indicator for air vs. nitrox
- Diver information sheet
- Emergency contact information
We have some exciting new features in the works for the next release including support for multiple divers, equipment lists, photo galleries for each dive and offline backups and restores.
Stay tuned! This is gonna get good!
We appreciate any and all feedback and we're constantly working on adding new features and functions, so if you have an idea and would like to see it incorporated into Scuba Log Pro,
drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Prop Labs, LLC