Watch back the last 5 seconds.
2 ways of doing:
- The default behavior: your iPhone/iPad records a 5 seconds movie, plays it back, records another 5 seconds movie, plays it back, and so on.
- The 'touch' behavior: your iPhone/iPad continuously records a movie, keeping only the last 5 seconds. As soon as you touch the screen, it plays back these last 5 seconds.
Why is it so useful?
Example 1 - Sport: A basketball player eagerly improves his shot by watching himself shooting. With this app, he can put his iPad near him, shoot, watch himself shooting, shoot again, watch again...
Example 2 - TV: How often do you do something else watching TV (surfing the web, reading, cooking, talking...)? Leave this app on your table pointing to your TV. Did you miss the last action or critical moment? Touch your iPad, watch it back.
- Configurable to 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes and 5 minutes.
- Instant launch.
- Fast switching from recording to playing back.
- Beep sounds (record start/end), can be deactivated (mute).
- Record preview, can be deactivated (blank screen).
- Blinking when recording, can be deactivated.
Note this app does not play audio back.