Suanpan-Soroban is a true pocket abacus. It is a utility as well as an educational aid. I provide the user with a quality easy-to-use interface and realistic experience. See it in action! Go to my website and click on the video for a nice demonstration.
Suanpan-Soroban includes abacuses from 3 different time periods.
* The traditional Chinese “Suanpan”. . . . 2 heaven beads and 5 earth beads
* The next generation suanpan. . . . . . . . 1 heaven bead and 5 earth beads
* The modern Japanese “Soroban”. . . . . . 1 heaven bead and 4 earth beads
* Touch the upper left arrow to get a different abacus
* Touch or tap a bead to move it up or down (bead movement is quick)
* A short swipe at the reckoning bar will reset or clear the beads to zero
* Number display to assist the novice or casual user (can be hidden)
Perform basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) as well as higher math. My app makes no attempt to instruct in the use of this timeless calculating device. (I do provide web and YouTube links of interest.)
Make great use of this timeless calculator from yesteryear. Amaze your friends with this ancient wonder!