What's more important, your sleep or your reputation?
Evil Alarm Clock is a motivational alarm that gives you a simple choice. Wake up and go about your day, or hit the snooze button and deal with an embarrassing message posted straight to your Facebook wall. Spooky!
* Uses local notifications so your alarm works even if the app is closed
* Turn weekdays and weekends on or off
* Wake up to quite possibly the most annoying ringer ever created
* Add and share your own messages
* Take a photo of yourself hitting snooze
* And much more
GET IN TOUCH
Feedback is appreciated! Shoot an email to email@example.com if there's anything you want to talk about.
By using this software you agree to hold yourself solely liable for any and all embarrassing messages posted to any computer service (e.g. Facebook) that you allow access to. That's sort of the point of the app.
Whoops. The snooze timer is probably a little shorter than you'd like right now. This has been addressed and the fix is currently being approved by the App Store.