This app makes banking with us fast, convenient and more secure than ever. It’s designed to make all your banking basics as easy as can be, with lots of useful features and built-in security technology to keep your banking details safe and private.
- Log on with just 3 characters or Touch ID
- Check your balances, transactions and pending payments
- Make transfers, payments and standing orders
- Make payments to your loan or credit card bill
- Register contactless cards with Apple Pay
- Pay a contact and make international payments
- Earn as you spend with Everyday Offers
- Apply for loans, savings, cards and more
- Report lost or stolen cards and order replacements
- Tell us if you’re planning to travel abroad
- Reset your Internet Banking password
- Update the phone number and email we have for you
- Find a Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
New to this app? You’ll need to set it up by registering your device first. You’ll need:
- An up-to-date phone number registered with us
- Lloyds Bank UK personal, Islands personal or sterling international account
- Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee. You can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We won't contact you any more than normal if you use the app. But please stay alert to email, text messages or phone calls that appear to be from us. Criminals may try to trick you into giving them sensitive personal or account information. We'll never contact you to ask for these details. Any emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. Any text messages we send you will come from LLOYDSBANK.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal (and some Channel Islands, Isle of Man and WorldWide Service) Internet Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Device and card restrictions apply to Apple Pay.
* Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 9.0 or above.
When you use this app we collect non-personally identifiable location data for security purposes, to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
In the UK the Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all Lloyds Bank customers will be covered. This app is intended for UK residents unless otherwise stated.
Holders of accounts in Jersey, the Bailiwick of Guernsey and the Isle of Man can find compensation scheme details and other relevant information at http://international.lloydsbank.com/