The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
OCTOBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Run This Country: 50 Best Running Cities
Which U.S. cities have the most trails, the friendliest running clubs, and the greatest happy hours?
Special Report: The Runner’s Heart
We’ve all seen the scary headlines: Too Much Running Can Kill You! Here’s the truth behind the hype.
RW Tested: Trail Shoe Guide
Our testers ran mountains, crossed riverbeds, dodged roots, and hopped over rocks to determine the 11 best new trail shoes.
Can Running Save Huntington?
In 2008, Huntington, West Virginia, was labeled “America’s Fattest City.” But two visionaries are determined to change that, using the most life-changing sport they know.
• Training: The right interval workout can help you achieve any running goal.
• Fuel: Try one of these home-cooked prerace pasta meals to keep you running strong.
• Mind + Body: Prevent chronic inflammation to stay healthy.
• Gear: Apparel for mountains, singletrack, and muddy trails.
• Human Race: How one woman went from Wall Street workaholic to pro triathlete.
• Columns: Our Newbie tries to conquer a problem with form, and Jonathan Beverly contemplates the beauty and pain of the long run in These Running Times.
• Races+Places: Niagara Falls International Marathon races alongside one of the seven wonders of the world.
• I’m a Runner: Gene Demby, lead blogger for NPR’s Code Switch, runs the streets of D.C.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.