Advanced Photoshop is the perfect magazine for honing already great Photoshop skills. Each issue is packed full of inspiring interviews and challenging tutorials, tailor-made for the more advanced digital artist. Whether you’re a Photoshop professional or simply aspiring to be one, Advanced Photoshop will help you perfect your art.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Industry – focused professional advice on the latest design trends and inspirational Photoshop work
• Tutorials – cutting edge content including step by step guides on how to replicate popular effects
• Expert reviews – evaluations on the newest and most advanced software or hardware
• Showcases – extended features on the industry’s finest artists, studios and photographers
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/advancedphotoshop to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app.
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £36.99/$46.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £22.99/$29.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £3.99/$4.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.