An app that helps to identify most common poisonous plants in the home and garden, diagnose poisonings and prescribe treatment for dogs and cats.
• Features 186 of the most common domestic and exotic plant species found in the home and garden that are toxic to dogs and cats
• Each plant description includes the common name, one or more pictures, detailed discussions of the principle toxins present, its mode of action and the clinical signs of poisoning.
• This app is user friendly with an emphasis on easy plant identification.
• It is arranged alphabetically by the plants botanical name
• Search and retrieval feature allows one to look up plant according to common name and flower color
• 414 high quality images of plants are used for visual identification of plants
• Take voice notes with each card and access it from action menu to hear them later. All voice notes are organized under My Voice Notes section. Great for taking voice notes while studying
• Take written comments/notes with each card for later review and discussion with your friends. All comments are organized under My Comments section. Let’s you take notes in classroom on the material that is being thought.
• Users have ability to bookmark specific cards for later review. Helps you make your own personal deck.
• Pinch zoom to see high quality figures in greater detail.
• Self score option to track how well you know each area. Share your scores on Facebook and twitter with your friends.
About Teton NewMedia
Teton NewMedia is a niche publisher that acquires and produces affordable information for veterinary and human medicine. In conjunction with a distinguished author-base, we focus on providing quality information in multiple formats that assists practitioners in providing better healthcare. Teton NewMedia is committed to providing alternative, interactive content
Developed by Spearhead Global Inc.
Spearhead is a premier developer of mobile apps.