EDGEbullpen – Chart a pitcher’s practices
Whether for baseball or softball, EDGEbullpen is all about improving your pitching performance. The iPhone app lets coaches, trainers, parents and the pitchers themselves track each pitch of a practice session against its intended location to better see exactly how they did. And you can choose to amp up the details by also tracking the type of pitch and/or its velocity.
Want to become a better pitcher? EDGE is the service relied on by 30% of Division 1 college programs. And EDGEbullpen is the tool they trust to track their pitcher’s bullpen regimens. Simply record a session by tapping the easy to use screen and chart pitch velocity, pitch type, location within the strike zone, and if the pitch hit or missed the desired target. During each session, there’s a real time pitch count by type and the percentage of pitches that hit their target. After the session, you can review every pitch or email it to look at later.
Now pitchers can easily understand how they are progressing and where they need to improve. Are curveballs hanging up in the zone or are they consistently down? Am I missing my spot in dangerous areas like middle in? What have I done in my previous five sessions and am I getting better? Is my velocity where I’d like it to be and is it holding up as I throw more pitches?
Every pitch matters! With real time feedback and an easy to read visual chart of every pitch, pitchers will now bring a game-like focus and intensity to every practice. Bullpen sessions can now be a more precise exercise and become the foundation for future game plans. And trainers can use the tools to give immediate input to their players as soon as they come off the mound (or out of the circle).
Are you ready to be the pitcher you always wanted to be? Maximize your potential with EDGEbullpen!
- Easily track pitch location, type, speed, and result (hit or missed the intended location)
- See every pitch in a clean and simple strike zone display
- Pitcher or catcher view, so you can chart more intuitively wherever you’re positioned
- Hear what you chart with a clear tone that helps you keep your eyes on the pitcher instead of the screen
- Quick player creation, so you can get started right away and key in name/email details later
- Search through prior sessions to find out results and gain insight into trends and progress
- Email results to whomever including scouts, recruiters, parents, and other pitchers
- View results by session to find out pitch type, velocity , result, and overall pitch count