Anything and everything to do with weather and the ocean in Hawai‘i and the North Central Pacific—for the sailor, paddler, surfer, swimmer, diver, fisherman, astronomer, golfer, hiker or weather enthusiast.
Conveniently organized on one App in your pocket.
- Current Synoptic Forecast in depth
- NWS Radio
- Rain forecast
- Live data from over 15 Ocean Buoys near Hawai‘i
- Dew Point
- Current Surf forecast for all islands
- Hurricane tracking, Cyclonic Activity if any
- Wave height and swell forecast for Hawai‘i
- Marine Coastal waters forecast out to 40 nm including the channels
- Marine Offshore forecast out 40 to 240 nm
- Wind Speed, Direction, and Gust forecasts
- Hawai‘i Earthquakes: hourly, daily, weekly
- Latest Tsunami information statement
- Radar imagery; reflective and infrared
- Sea Surface Temperatures
- Current Global Central Pacific Satellite View
- Current debris field of Tohuku Earthquake Tsunami
- Central Pacific NOAA Weather Fax
- Air Quality Index (AQI) for the Hawaiian Islands
- Tide Calendar sea level, moon phases, meteors, sunset, sunrise, box jellyfish
- Unique Historical Weather related data for the current date
Scripted by an Hawai‘i developer. Requires an Internet connection.