Now Doing is a simple to-do list that allows you to focus on items, tasks and ideas one at a time and get things done. Review the list and check items as they are completed.
• Focus mode helps you get things done by showing one item at a time.
• Quickly add an item when it comes to mind
• Easy to use: see what needs to be done, do it, check it off
• Easy to manage: add, edit, reorder and delete items
• Reuse items by unchecking completed items
• The Now Doing title shows the total number of unchecked items remaining
• The Now Doing icon on the Home screen shows the number of unchecked items remaining
• Items are ordered manually
• Email an individual item
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Daily activities
• Study cards
• Talking points
• To-Do and task lists
• Grocery lists, shopping lists, wish lists
• Ideas, notes, goals
• Add item: Tap +, type the item details, tap Done.
• Check/Uncheck item: Tap checkbox beside item.
• DIsplay item details: Tap the item.
• Edit item details: Tap the item, type changes, tap Done.
• Delete item: Swipe left over the item, and tap Delete.
• Reorder items: Tap Edit button, move item to new position, tap Done.
• Email an individual item: Touch and hold on an item until the menu appears, tap Email.
• Uncheck all items: Tap the Edit Button, tap the Action button, tap Uncheck All Items.
• Start Focus mode: Touch and hold on an unchecked item until the menu appears, tap Now Doing or Now Doing (Night).
• Checkmark item and display next unchecked item: Tap checkmark button.
• Skip current item and display next unchecked item: Tap Next button
• Exit Focus mode and return to the list: Tap Cancel button
• Change text/background color (black text on white background, white text on black background): Tap on item text.