If Apple made a magazine, it would be iCreate. The Mac, iPad and iPhone are the most powerful creative tools in the world, giving users unbridled potential to make everything from bespoke family albums and pop songs to engaging presentations and movies. Packed with features and easy to follow step-by-step tutorials, iCreate thrives on helping Apple fans get the most from their devices.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Features to help you make the most of the latest Apple technology, apps, accessories and software.
• Creative and technical tutorials showing you how to accomplish tricky tasks and learn new skills.
• A Genius Bar where you can get Mac, iPad and iPhone answers from the team direct.
• FileSilo – all tutorial files and assets needed to get the most out of each issue are available to download for print and digital readers.
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/icreate to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £36.99 / $46.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £22.99 / $29.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £3.99 / $4.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.