Photoshop Creative is the perfect magazine for learning more about Adobe’s industry standard application. Each issue is packed with inspirational tutorials covering the whole scope of the software, from creative projects, to practical guides to using tools and techniques. Whatever you use Photoshop for, Photoshop Creative will help you become a better digital artist.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Tutorials – step-by-step projects covering all genres of digital editing from essential photo-retouches and improvements to creative composites, digital scrapbooking and illustrations
• Q&A – questions and common editing issues are answered by a panel of Photoshop and Elements experts
• Reviews – the latest plug-ins, cameras, websites, books, software and hardware receive the editorial team’s trusted opinion
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/photoshopcreative/ to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £36.99 / $46.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £22.99 / $29.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £3.99 / $4.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.