Crop & Save photos from Instagram screenshots - Automatically.
"Take screenshots of your favorite Instagram photos, Clip will do the rest: clipping, archiving & organizing."
"Friken love it - Love it crops and saves with good quality" - Canada user review
"I like this app, it does what it says, and I like how it isolates instagram pics and creates a slide show ... This is a great way to save and enjoy instagram pics!" - US user review
"Exactly what it says it will. And it works rather quickly." - US user view
"Great app. A simple way to save the image of Instagram." - German user review
"Totally freaking me out. Never have a app like this before. It is perfect:) " - HK user review
* Just two steps:
1. Take screenshots of your favorite Instagram photos (Home button + Screen Lock button)
2. Launch Clip.
Clip will detect the changes in photo library, find the Instagram screenshots, clip them to the right size, cut off toolbars, titles and comments in the screenshots, find out the photographer's name and present you the clean, beautiful, original Instagram photos.
* Auto Save
When 'Auto Save' is turned on, Clip will automatically save the cropped photo to camera roll during scanning. And it's even better on iOS 5 and 6: all cropped photo will be saved to 'Clip' album.
* Build-in Cropper - You are in charge
Clip also come with a build-in photo cropper which will crop & scale your camera roll photos to Instagram-friendly photo (612 X 612 pixels).
1. You can take multiple screenshots while surfing Instagram photos. Clip will find all of them.
2. You can tap the "Refresh" button to force a rescan when Clip is not synchronized with camera roll Instagram screenshots.
3. You an use manual cropper to crop photo out of Instagram screenshots when the auto-scan fails.
4. You can choose to tag the photo with photographer's name or not.
* Small Idea, Big Solution:
Clip makes it easier (or even fun) to archive your favorite Instagram photos without searching thru tons of following lists. That's its intent - to collect great photos, effortlessly.
1. Why does Clip need my location?
Location service is not needed any more. Please upgrade to iOS 6 which has better privacy control for Photo album access.
Pre iOS 6 still requires to turn on location service to access Photo Library/Camera Roll. Clip does NOT access your location - you can confirm this by checking if there's a location icon on iPhone status bar.
2. Is the In-App purchase only for saving ONE photo?
NO. It's a feature purchase - after that you can save all your clipped photos. You just need to pay once for the feature.
3. Why does the scan takes so long?
It's only long for the first time. On the first run, Clip will scan all your photo library for Instagram screenshots. The next time scanning will be much faster - for it will only scan the new photos added in the photo library.
4. Clip fails to scan my Instagram screenshots
Please contact me: email@example.com and attach the screenshot picture. I'll fix asap and release in next version.
app site: www.nokisoft.com/instaclip