Pearson’s Dash app gives educators using selected Pearson programs mobile access to point-of-use teaching strategies, content information, training resources, engaging videos, lesson plans, discussion topics, test questions and answers, and personalized student information — all integrated through a user-friendly touch screen interface. With swipe, tap, and go access, teachers can move around the classroom, differentiate instruction, and track progress in real time with unprecedented ease.
Dash enables you to:
• Organize and track your students with classroom seating charts
• Record, edit, and e-mail observational notes on your students
• Track and search classroom events and lessons in a personal planner
• View student performance and mastery of skills with SuccessTracker data
• Upload classes, lesson plans, and calendar events from SuccessNet
• Prepare and plan for class anywhere with mobile access to your Pearson teacher materials for selected programs
• Draw on superior instructional content and teaching strategies when preparing for class, teaching, or assessing student understanding for selected programs
Teachers must have a valid Pearson login and license to view full teacher content for enVisionMATH Common Core, myWorld History and myWorld Geography.
Dash requires the Pearson eText for Schools app to be installed with a companion eText for enVisionMATH Common Core, myWorld History, and myWorld Geography.