Alfred Émile Léopold Stevens (11 May 1823 – 24 August 1906) was a Belgian painter. Alfred Stevens was born in Brussels. During the 1860s, Stevens became an immensely successful painter, known for his paintings of elegant modern women. His exhibits at the Salons in Paris and Brussels attracted favorable critical attention and buyers.
An excellent example of his work during this time is La Dame en Rose or Woman in Pink, painted in 1866, which combines a view of a fashionably dressed woman in an interior with a detailed examination of Japanese objects, a fashionable taste called japonisme of which Stevens was an early enthusiast.
Download the app and learn the with details on each painting like location, size, painting name, type of painting, ect.
- Detailed Information on paintings like Painting name, Artist Name, size, type, Location ect.
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music by selection of music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FaceBook and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
- Use Pinch to zoom in/out