**** World's Largest 35+ Bridges Covered ****
A Bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed, the material used to make it and the funds available to build it.
Donghai Bridge (literally "East Sea Grand Bridge") is one of longest cross-sea bridge in the world. You can learn around 40 such bridges in details. Bridges presented here with details like – when and where it was built, type of bridge, length, width, ect.
Download the app and learn about the architectural advancement achieved by human.
- Universal app with dual orientation in iPad
- View and enjoy bridges in details
- statistics for each bridge such as length, width, span, width, type of bridge, ect
- Locate the bridge on map
- Share details through FB, Twitter and email
- Add bridges to your favorites