The only mail app that seamlessly integrates email and tasks to Get Things Done*. See for yourself - http://youtu.be/kmF0pNUM07k
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange/Office365, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
Fully functional while offline, and data is synced between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Calendars, Evernote, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go.
Quick Start Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/iqtell-ios-app-a-quick-starter-guide.pdf
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email.
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasted searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote from the web app (coming soon to iPhone and iPad).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app.
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD© Power Features - Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Conversations, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/ios)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.