Sight Words, also known as Dolch List, are an integral part in learning how to read. Backed by a library of over ** 350 *** words that have been used time and time again to teach students how to read, My Sight Words app can help you teach your students key beginner reading words to get them started on the road to literacy.
My Sight Words the most common words of the English language and the easiest learned by sight.
In addition, My Sight Words high configurability makes it extremely flexible in its adaptation to academic settings in an institutional or home environment. Set the number of words that appear on-screen or set an increment variable, even enable positive reinforcement in the form of a mini game, whether you use the preconfigured libraries or custom word sets created by you, Word Board is a must have teaching tool for Elementary and Special Ed students.
- Flash Cards --> Read through 350+ words and your own.
- Quiz Mode --> Quiz your students/children and see where they need help
- Record your own words --> Need to add extra words? No Problem
- Create your own lists --> Create Specialized lists for students
- Adjustable Setting --> Show your student the words they need
- Large Text --> Bigger is better
- iOS8 iPhone & iPad --> Download once and put us on all of your devices.
-- Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org