interplex HD is a glossary management program that has been designed for both interpreters and translators. Instead of keeping isolated word lists, interplex HD allows you to group all terms relating to a particular subject or field into a glossaries that can be searched in an instant. Makes passive vocabulary into active working vocabulary by instantly putting terms at your fingertips. The app is based on the Windows version of Interplex which has already enjoyed considerable success among the community of language professionals.
Here are a few of the features of the app:
• Fully edit all aspects of your interplex database, including glossaries and expressions.
• You can add new databases.
• Using iTunes, you can copy databases to/from your computer.
• Send/receive databases with other interplex HD users.
• Easily search across all glossaries in your database.
With Dropbox connectivity, you can modify databases on your Mac or PC and then immediately synchronize them to your iPad. Databases are stored at Dropbox in /Apps/interplex.
If you need help on any screen, simply tap the information button at the top near the right side.
If you do not own interplex UE (for your computer), you can download the iPad Help Version for free from the Fourwillows interplex site. With this program, you can import file glossaries that you may have so that you can use them on your iPad.