Learn Chinese on the go! Chatting about the weather of four seasons is always a good way to start your conversation with your Chinese friends. Learn how Chinese celebrate the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) and pick up proper greetings to wish your Chinese friends a very happy new year. Check hotel accommodations, make reservations, plan your summer vacation etc. Learn all these key communication topics in Level 6 Interactive Chinese app, the best pocket tutor for your Chinese learning! FREE DOWNLOAD!
The Interactive Chinese is the first and only complete, scenario-based Chinese learning mobile app. It provides multimedia animations and simulated dialogues that mimic real life situations for your speaking, listening and reading needs! It will take you step-by-step through the learning process to learn Mandarin so you will be able to gain confident proficiency to communicate with the Chinese natives while you are traveling, living and/or working in China!
Key Features of Interactive Chinese Level 6:
- Scenario-based learning w/ simulated dialogues
- Record and playback for speaking practices and comparison
- 40 scenario-based scenes; simulated dialogue; Pinyin pronunciation; 10 key communication topics; 100+ vocabulary words; 200+ commonly used sentences; 40 key grammar points and 300+ exercise questions
- Content designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference
- Correlated to Level 4 - Intermediate level of the New HSK Test (Chinese Proficiency Test, TOEFL equivalent)
- New feature: Choose your favorite words and add them into MyWord for learning on the go!
1 The Weather of the Seasons 2 Celebrating the Spring Festival 3 Hotel Accommodations
4 Running Errands 5 Finding Information 6 Making Reservations 7 Summer Vacation
8 Staying Healthy 9 Using the Computer 10 Breakdown