Comparing prices is hard. Comparing all the special offers retailers love to tempt shoppers with is harder still.
BOGOF Price Comparison cuts through the confusion, allowing you compare the costs of products - regardless of the promotion used - and quickly find the one that saves you money.
Whether you're in your local supermarket, shopping online or simply looking at ads in a newspaper, BOGOF will ensure that you always get the best possible deal.
Which is the better buy? Six-packs of 500ml beverages (costing $7.50 each) in a "Get 3 for the Price of 2" offer OR a crate of twenty 12fl oz beverages that normally costs $15, but today has a 10% deduction off the marked price? With BOGOF you'll have the answer, and be saving money, in seconds.
- #1 Finance App in Ireland.
- Featured in the Irish Times 'Pricewatch' column (10/31/2011)
- Selected as an App of the Day on TiPb.com (10/21/2011)
The main screen of BOGOF shows two product areas and four "Offer" buttons corresponding to four popular pricing techniques. Tapping on a product area selects (highlights) it. Tapping the Offer button appropriate for the product brings you to the data entry screen where you enter the product details.
- Products can be measured in Units, by Volume and by Weight.
- For products measured by volume or weight, Metric, Imperial and US measurements are accepted.
- Depending on the user's location, currency will be displayed in dollars ($), sterling (£) or euro (€).
If a comparison between two products is possible it will be performed automatically with the result shown in both product areas. A comparison screen shows the results in a detailed, easy to follow way.
BOGOF is a price comparison tool, but even if you only enter information on one product you'll still get lots of useful information about the savings on a particular offer.