RadioControl from Revo is a remote control App for selected Revo multi-format 'connected' digital radios. This innovative and easy-to-use application not only acts as a full remote control to select DAB, FM, Internet Radio, Last.fm, and control volume up/down, play, pause, love/ban and EQ settings, but also enables users to access and control the playback of their entire music library from any connected PC, Mac or DLNA-compliant device. Multiple devices attached to the network can be selected and controlled by the App individually.
Modes and radio features supported and controlled via the RadioControl App:
• Access over 15,000 internet radio stations, podcasts and 'Listen Again' services
• DAB and DAB+ Digital Radio
• FM radio
• UPnP audio streaming
• iPod and iPhone playback and control
• Volume, radio on/off, station presets and EQ settings
• Control of multiple radios
RadioControl is currently compatible with the following Revo products:
Revo Heritage (2nd generation)
Connecting to your radio couldn't be simpler:
- Launch the RadioControl app
- Chose the radio you want to control
- Enter the default pin code '1234'
To control your radio in non-internet modes (DAB, FM) you need to select ‘Keep Network Connected’ on the radio’s ‘Network Settings’ menu. This also allows you to wake the radio from standby using the remote app.