Short Notes is a simple but powerful app that helps you capture your ideas quickly. Wherever and whenever you are, you will never miss any of your ideas again.
Short Notes encourages you to be concise by limiting a note's length to 250 characters. It also helps you organize your ideas by allowing you to assign multiple tags to a note.
Reading your notes is convenient because you can read them as a continuous stream. It's just like reading a Twitter timeline.
* Assign multiple tags to a note.
* Read through your notes seamlessly.
You don't need to tap anything to read the content of your note. Instead, you can read the content of multiple notes directly on one screen.
* Search inside your notes to find exactly what you want.
* Mark notes as favorites.
* Sort your notes the way you want it.
You can sort your notes by creation date or last modification date, in ascending or descending order.
* Export your notes based on the criteria you specify.
You can choose to export only the notes that meet certain date and tag criteria. This way you will get only the notes you want.
* Type faster in landscape mode.
Landscape mode gives more space for the on-screen keyboard so you can type faster.
* Backup your data.
* Set a passcode.