**** Enjoy 75+ Paintings from one of the greatest female artist ****
Remedios Varo Uranga (December 16, 1908 - October 8, 1963) was a Spanish-Mexican, para-surrealist painter and anarchist. She was born María de los Remedios Varo Uranga in Anglès, Girona, Spain in 1908. During the Spanish Civil War she fled to Paris where she was greatly influenced by the surrealist movement.
Varo considered as one of the greatest surrealist painters of the 20th century and all time great female artist. The allegorical nature of much of Varo's work especially recalls the paintings of Hieronymus Bosch. Varo was also influenced by styles as diverse as those of Francisco Goya, El Greco, Picasso, and Braque.
Varo’s name is often unrecognized is because she was a woman amongst a movement governed by men.
- Detailed Information on paintings like Painting name, Artist Name, Painting size, Painting type, Location of Paintings, ect.
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music by selection of music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FaceBook and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
- Use Pinch to zoom in/out