Kids need coloring apps that are simple enough that they can enjoy them without help. Creating 3D holiday art with 3D Coloring Book for Kids: Seasons is just that easy. Children will love it and parents will have time to take a break knowing that their kids are kept entertained with this safe and simple app.
A perfect catalyst for children to nurture their artistic abilities, 3D Coloring Book: Seasons gives children much greater freedom to explore art and personal expression than do other conventional coloring apps. Meanwhile, keeping up with the holiday season, festive pre-drawn 3D outlines of the North Pole, Reindeer, and Santa’s elves among many other figures are available for coloring. Furthermore these clear outlines ensure that even the most inexperienced of children can effectively create fluid illustrations. As users color in various portions of 3D Coloring Book’s canvas, changing hues and shading effects are automatically added to create a realistic three dimensional appearance.
With a remarkably diverse and useful set of features, 3D Coloring Book: Seasons can fully engage children’s imagination’s during this holiday season, helping them create vivid Christmas illustrations that are uniquely theirs. The app gives users the ability to add pre-designed themes and afterwards even allows the users to insert some animation to their newly drawn Christmas characters. Keeping finished art is simple with 3D Coloring Book: Seasons as artwork can be saved directly within the application itself. With 3D Coloring Book for Kids: Seasons the winter holidays aren’t simply the season for giving, they can be the season for learning and fun too!
• Easy saving methods to hold finished art.
• Undo/ Redo action functionality
• Animation capability
• Automatic shading/ texture additions.
• User interface optimized for ease of use.
• In-depth catalog of pet animal outlines for coloring.
• Painting the model by tapping on it
• Rotating the model by moving the finger
• Zooming the model with two fingers (Pinch feature)
• Shifting the model (executing long touch and then dragging your finger on screen to move the model to the desired place).
• Zoom and shift resetting (by shaking the device)