Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn (15 July 1606 – 4 October 1669) was a Dutch painter and etcher. He is generally considered one of the greatest painters and printmakers in European art history and the most important in Dutch history. His contributions to art came in a period that historians call the Dutch Golden Age.
Rembrandt's greatest creative triumphs are exemplified especially in his portraits of his contemporaries, self-portraits and illustrations of scenes from the Bible. His self-portraits form a unique and intimate biography, in which the artist surveyed himself without vanity and with the utmost sincerity.
You can study around 125 great paintings in details while playing the puzzle in most interactive way and with difficulty levels that will challenge your knowledge about Rembrandt art.
- Universal app - runs on iPhone and iPad
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle.
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- Select any paintings from the gallery.
- Select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10..30 minutes from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16,25 and 36 blocks.
- With combination of no. of blocks and timing for puzzle you can many different level for enjoying this app
- You can share the paintings on FB / Email once you will complete the Puzzle
- You also can add paintings to the gallery once you will complete the puzzle