"HiroshimARchive" is an AR (Augmented Reality) Application that indicates the data of "Hiroshima Archive", a pluralistic digital archive of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
In the "Map mode", the data is displayed by markers on the 2-D map. Especially in Hiroshima, the "AR (Augmented Reality) mode" is available. In the "AR" mode, the situation of Hiroshima in 1945 is displayed as overlays on the real Hiroshima's actual cityscape.
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- The Hiroshima Jogakuin Gaines Association
- Hiroshima Baptist Christ Church
- The Hachioji Hibakusha Association
- The Chugoku Shimbun
- The Adachi-ku Hibakusha Association
- Hiroshima Jogakuin Senior High School
- NGO Ant-Hiroshima
"HiroshimARchive" supports a Twitter function. A hashtag "#hiroshima0806" and geo-information are attached to user's tweets.