**** Worlds Largest 40 Deserts ****
All most 20% of the earths surface is covered by deserts.
A desert is a landscape or region that receives an extremely low amount of precipitation, less than enough to support growth of most plants. A common definition distinguishes between true deserts, which receive less than 250 millimetres (10 in) of average annual precipitation.
You can learn largest deserts on the earth on chronological order, to name a few – the largest desert on the earth is Antarctica (polar desert) with area of around 5.5 million square miles, Sahara (subtropical desert) with area of around 3.5 million square miles, etc
* Universal App - runs on iPhone and iPad
* Different navigation in iPad for Landscape and Portrait mode
* You can have detailed information for each deserts like
history, weather,best period to travel, where to stay etc
* You can share the information to your friends and family via Email
* View the map location of deserts
* Share deserts on FB/Twitter
* Manage your favorites