This app is able to control the helicopter models after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of iPod touch or iPhone.
- Throttle Stick (on the left screen): It can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter by move backward in the air .
- Direction Stick (on the right screen): It can control the directions of the helicopter by moving it to up, down, left or right.
- Trimmer (on the center of the bottom screen): It can be used to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
- Rotator Button (on the upper left corner of the screen): It can rotate the screen of the controller.
- Move motion controller (on the upper right corner of the screen): It can be turned on/off the gravity sensor to control your helicopter.
- Power button (on the center of the screen): Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
If you have any question, please press help button on the right of the bottom screen, then you will find the instruction for each function.