Create your own 3D 'lenticular' images with LentiLens.
Lenticular images are pictures which change when you look at them from a different angle. LentiLens uses your device's gyroscope or accelerometer to view and help you create these 'lentigrams'.
Simply take a series of snapshots going around your subject, and LentiLens assembles them into a 3D lentigram. Then wiggle your iPhone or iPod Touch to view.
LentiLens requires NO special glasses and NO crossed eyes. Other kinds of 3D only show a subject from a single viewpoint, but LentiLens allows you to capture your subject from as wide an angle as you like — even a full 360 degrees!
* Create 3D lentigrams by taking and combining photos.
* View lentigrams by tilting your device.
* Share lentigrams by Email.
* Interactive tutorial and in-app help guide.
* Ghost image and flag indicator to help line up your shots.
* Automatic wiggle mode: tap play and watch your lentigram animate.
* Turn your lentigram into an animated GIF and email it to others.