Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 – February 6, 1918) was an Austrian Symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement.
His major works include paintings, murals, sketches, and other art objects. Klimt's primary subject was the female body, and his works are marked by a frank eroticism—nowhere is this more apparent than in his numerous drawings in pencil.
Klimt, is considered as one of the greatest painters of 20th century. Few of Klimt paintings are among the most expensive paintings presently in art world - they are
1. "Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I" made in 1907, prepared using oil, gold, silver - currently priced at $150 millions.
2. "Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer II" made in 1912, using oil on caves, currently priced at $99 millions.
- Universal app - runs both on iPhone and iPad
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10....30 minutes from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16,25 and 36 blocks