The ultimate alarm clock application for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Wake up to your favorite MUSIC anytime. No multi-tasking limitation on iOS 4.0 or the latest iOS 5.0. Whether foreground or background; just set-up your alarm and forget about it. You can even set your silent switch on or off. This app will surely fire your favorite songs or playlist in the morning. Just like your native alarm clock app on your device, this app will play any alarm sound you choose and no 30 sec sound limitation. Amazing but it just works!
Simple but stunning alarm clock for your iPhone or iPod Touch. The reliable and user-friendly clock application built especially for iPhone.
None will come up for Alarm Clock II appeal. Listen to your music with three music player skins. Fall asleep gently and wake up with your favorite playlist. Fade out music sleep and fade in music alarm. What more you could ask for?
All simple features:
- easily dim the screen with the vertical slide of a finger
- easily change LCD color theme with the horizontal slide of a finger
- easily set alarm by tapping few buttons
- easily stop or snooze your alarm by tapping large buttons
- easily select music or playlist
- easily pinch in or out the live weather conditions
- easily explore all other features instantly
Alarm Clock II is a feature packed application yet anyone can simply start this app and see the simplified user interface; so easy to use that anyone can pick it up and understand it immediately. And there's a lot to like, particularly the best music player skin designs for music lovers who can’t sleep without listening to their favorite tunes.
See the live local weather information right at your fingertips. Automatic city detection with high and low temperature forecast. Or if you prefer, set manually the city you want to monitor the weather. Beautiful and large weather icon display.
Listen to the best music players in an alarm clock application. Now, you just don’t set the music as alarm sound, play it the way you want. Edit and re-arrange your music in the playlist within the app. See the album art covers, skip, play, repeat and shuffle.
Set your alarms the way you want it. Whether it’s multiple, once, daily, every other day and even set different music playlist for each alarm. Just keep the app in the foreground even if your device is in sleep mode and your tunes will gently wake you up in the morning. If you forget to keep the app open, it will still wake you up with the built-in alarm notification. There’ll be no worries…
1. Make sure to activate the app in the notification center of your device for iOS 5.0 and above.
2. Weather data automatically refreshes every 30 minutes. Double tap the weather area to manually refresh. You can also change the refresh rate in the app settings to conserve battery power.
3. Depending on your current volume, music sleep will begin slowly fading out at the set time. It may take a little longer to sleep when in full volume.
4. Weather display and music player will automatically close after music sleep to minimize bright display when you glance in the middle of the night. Double tap each area to display both again.
5. It is recommended to plug your device overnight so as not to deplete your battery in the morning or make sure it is fully charged before going to sleep.