ASE Mechanic Practice Exam. (Series 1)
This is a practice exam to help pass your ASE Mechanic Exam
Tests you on
Manual Drive and Axles
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is a professional certification group that certifies professionals in the automotive repair and service industry.
Top 10 Reasons to Become ASE-Certified
1. Certification grants you professional credentials. Since it recognizes your individual accomplishments, ASE's certification serves as an impartial, third-party endorsement of your knowledge and experience on a national, even international basis.
2. Certification demonstrates your commitment to the automotive service and repair profession. Receiving ASE certification shows your peers, supervisors and, in turn, the general
public, your commitment to your chosen career and your ability to perform to set standards.
3. Certification enhances the profession's image. ASE's certification program seeks to grow, promote and develop certified professionals, who can stand "out in front" as examples of excellence in the automotive service and repair industry.
4. Certification reflects achievement. ASE certification is a reflection of personal achievement because the individual has displayed excellence in his or her field by meeting standards and requirements established by the entire automotive industry.
5. Certification builds self-esteem. ASE certification is a step toward defining yourself beyond a job description or academic degree while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
6. Certification can improve career opportunities and advancement. ASE certification can give you the "edge" when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. ASE certification clearly identifies you as an employee who has demonstrated competency in specific technical specialty areas based on accepted industry standards.
7. Certification may provide for greater earnings potential. Many automotive professionals who have become ASE certified experience salary and wage increases based on their certification status. ASE-certified professionals are in high demand throughout North America.
8. Certification improves skills and knowledge. Typically, achieving ASE certification requires training, study and "keeping up" with changing technology. ASE certification showcases your individual competence by confirming proficiency and knowledge.
9. Certification prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities. Since ASE certification is a clear indicator of your willingness to invest in your own professional development. Certified professionals are aware of the constantly changing technology and environment around their profession and possess the desire to anticipate and respond to change.
10. Certification offers greater recognition from peers. As an ASE-certified professional, you can expect increased recognition from your peers for taking that extra step in your professional development.