Emergency Data (People & Pets) is a simple and intuitive app that allows you to store all of the necessary personal and medical information on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
If you get sick, caught off guard by a natural disaster or terrorist type event, it is very important to have your medical information and the information of your loved ones readily available!
It could be critical because:
•You may not be able to speak for yourself.
•Emergency personnel may need information immediately about loved ones medical history.
•You may have to quickly evacuate your home due to a fire or natural disaster and may not have time to gather medications or medical records.
•You may not be able to contact your doctor or pharmacy for the information, because they have evacuated the area also.
•Your pets may not be able to stay in the same shelter with you….. Have you identified potential shelters and/or pet friendly hotels?
In those difficult times, it would be next to impossible to accurately list everything about every member of your family and your pet’s information too!
Emergency Data (People & Pets) removes that worry!
• Alert EMS button- dials emergency services and sets phone into Alert Mode. This piercing alarm can also be used to help locate the owner in a collapse situation.
• A “My Location” button that quickly finds the current location.
• Audio Recorded Message that plays a custom message on opening.
• E-mail capability. This feature eliminates the need to fill out those long forms for doctors.
• Password Protected Insurance Information with full app “Edit Protection”!
• QUICKVIEW capability provides one button access to all of the stored data for EMS providers!
• Customizable views, auto back-up/restore, PLUS Immunization reminders for both people & pets!
• Drop down lists for hundreds of the most common medications and medical problems…. that means less typing, more accuracy and easy edits for changes!
• A built in Wallpaper feature for locked phones!
• Links to valuable information, several provided by emergency organizations for pets.
This app was designed and developed by Fire/EMS/Emergency Room providers and telecommunication software specialists, with direct input and guidance from disaster preparedness specialist and members of the animal protection community!