ZoomNotes Mobile is an iPhone app which lets you quickly make handwritten notes on virtual paper, on pdf files, and over images. Uniquely, it also lets you zoom in and out without arbitrary limits, an invaluable feature for this sort of app. It has 8 pen types, unlimited paper sizes/styles, unlimited colours and line thicknesses, and a large range of ways to share its documents making ZoomNotes the most versatile handwriting/drawing app.
ZoomNotes is much more than a replacement for your trusted paper notebook!
ZoomNotes Mobile will only work on iPhone; there is also ZoomNotes and ZoomNotes Lite which are 'Univeral' apps i.e. they will work on both iPhone and iPad.
Compatible with any capacitive stylus pen (although fingers work well too).
- 8 Pen types, including Gel, Nib, Pencil and Watercolour.
- Unlimited Zoom
- Rotatable views
- Beautiful soft edged ink
- Typed text- fully configurable fonts, colours, fills and borders
- Unlimited colours and line styles
- Bookmarks with animated playback
- Regular shapes and arrows
- Symbol library
- Select, scale, rotate and shift
- Cut, copy, paste (including between documents, pages and other apps)
- Write over pdf files (markup)
- Insert images from camera or photo library
- Insert web pages
- Insert videos from camera or photo library
- Edit inserted images, including masking and cropping
- Record and playback sounds - now linked to drawing and writing.
- Configurable paper types
- Intuitive folder interface for documents
- Sharing as pdf files, images, videos or ZoomNotes documents (via email, iTunes, clipboard, Dropbox, Facebook and Twitter)
- In app printing
- VGA compatible for use with projectors, monitors and AirPlay
- Adonit Jot Touch and Script support
Please note this is the iPhone only version; there is an universal version (iPad and iPhone) also available in the app store.
More details at www.zoom-notes.com
There are lots more details including some videos of the app in action at www.zoom-notes.com
Please remember to leave us a review and send us feedback, we reply to every email sent to email@example.com.
If you experience any problems or bugs in the app, please email us your device information, which iOS version you are running to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it asap.
Twitter - @zoomnotes