Follow the "Elementary Instruction Book for the Pianoforte" to learn piano step by step.
The dificulty level is 1-3 (Early Intermediate), which means you can play independent movement of the left hand. Multiple chords in a measure, and the introduction of triplets.
1. There are 106 basic piano music from Beyer.
2. You can practice with MIDI keyboard in constant speed, or song waits for you to hit the correct note.
3. You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the following the highlight cursor on the score.
4. You can record your playing and share with your friends.
5. You can handwrite your notes on the score. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
6. Support modulation.
7. Support to display "Numbered musical notation"
The Sheet Music difficulty level guideline:
1. Beyer: Elementary Instruction Book for the Pianoforte (level 1-3)
2. J.S. Bach: Notebook For Anna Magdalena Bach (level 4-6)
3. Czerny: Practical Method For Beginners, Op. 599 (level 3-7)
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to ping us at - email@example.com