You are The Grim Reaper, the Harvester of Souls, The Angel of Death—and you really need a vacation! Corporate has decided that giving you time off without a replacement would be terrible for business, so they've brought in a temp for you to train. Guide him through various stages of Reaping training, and you might earn that vacation!
Jake the Reaper is an arcade-style swiper. Swipe a path to show Jake where to go. Lift your finger, and he will pick up souls—and anything else that gets in the way. And please don't reap the Living. It's bad for business.
Swipe with gestures for style, aim for combos, and choose your powerups wisely. Set traps by keeping your finger down until souls cross your path. Stages include a clash between scientists and tourist divers, a land battle between warring samurai with fatal allergic conditions, a poorly-maintained amusement park ride, and a ship full of scurvy pirates.
Please check out jakethereaper.com for more info! Jake is also on Facebook at facebook.com/jakethereapergame
• Jake includes six different "situations" — Feeding Frenzy, Asthmatic Samurai, and The Black Hole, Clock Cleaners, Scurvy, and Window Washers
• Universal! Works on all current iOS devices
• Play in vertical or horizontal orientation. Use it to your advantage!
• It's cute
• Five different play modes: Normal, Countdown, Race to 50, Race to 100 and Infinite.
• Full Game Center integration, with 30 achievements and 5 different Leaderboards
• Local high scores, with or without Game Center
• Random environmental sounds in stereo, for a more immersive Reaping experience. In other words, it sounds cool.