Often have to use Screen Lock function on your iPhone/iPod? And standard grey screen is a provoking remark to your creativity? Then you definitely will like "Lock Screen Themes free"! This new application which allows you to brighten up what you see on iPhone/iPod screen while it’s locked will elate and inspire you! Huge base of themes and special editing options will please your imagination!
Thе "Lock Screen Themes free" application allows you to create your own customized lockscreen design. Using it you can change background image by picking one from a huge wallpaper database sorted by themes, then you can complement chosen picture with additional effects using editing options that application provides. The image can be framed; on the top of picture you can put desirable text. Frame also can be chosen from a large gallery and its transparency is adjustable. Color and font for text also can be chosen according to your taste. The application allows previewing all your masterpieces and if you are satisfied with the result of your creativity it can be stored customized wallpaper in the gallery on your iPhone or iPod.
- Allows maker to create customized background for Screen Lock
- Provides maker with huge image database
-- images are sorted by themes
-- more than a dozen of themes are available
-- image library includes love, game, movie, death’s-head pictures and etc.
- The main image can be put into frame
-- dozens of different frames
- Adjustable transparency of frame
- Let maker move through the gallery on the edited image right and left
-- move through image gallery
-- move through frame gallery
-- no need to exit currently edited image
-- image and frame can be seen in combination together
- Additional text can be put on the locksreen
-- two lines are available
-- adjustable color of text
- Opportunity to preview locksreen before saving
- Created wallpapers can be stored in iPhone/iPod gallery
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Clear-cut steps for creating customized lockscreen
- Absolutely free without any restrictions