Playing poker, rolling the dice, or buying a lottery ticket? Then you need the Wolfram Gaming Odds Reference App. Learn the odds before you draw your next card or buy a lottery ticket, show off your knowledge of probabilities to your friends, or train your poker and blackjack instincts.
- Explore probabilities general to all card games, such as drawing a given hand from a standard deck
- Calculate the probability of busting given a blackjack hand or of getting a hand with a certain point value
- Explore the odds of obtaining any poker hand and find the probability and rank of receiving certain pocket cards
- Find the probability distribution of coin tosses coming up heads or tails
- Learn the odds of rolling a specific number on a die with any number of faces
- Compute the odds of winning US state and international lottery games, such as Mega Millions, Keno, Powerball, or Mega-Sena
The Wolfram Gaming Odds Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Gaming Odds Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.