Make calls from out-of-credit prepaid mobiles with 1800 Reverse. You make the call, the person you’re calling pays the charges, you get connected. You can make calls to mobiles and home phones in Australia when you’re out of credit.
Getting connected is easy. You don’t need an account, there’s no PINs or subscriptions, and it’s available 24-7. All you need is mobile coverage, and Wi-Fi or mobile data* to connect to the internet. No credit. No problem.
It’s quick and easy to start calling;
1. Load the App and confirm your mobile number to get set up
2. Start calling, just enter the number you want to call
3. We’ll call you back and ask you to record your name
4. Then we call the number you entered and play your name to the person receiving the call
5. When they accept your call, you get connected. If they don’t answer or accept, no one pays
Works with all mobile providers in Australia. It’s the smart way to call reverse charge to mobiles and home phones.
And if you’re out of credit and can’t connect to the internet, you can always call us direct on 1800-7383773 from Telstra, Vodafone, Optus and Virgin mobiles to get connected.
1800 Reverse is the only reverse charge provider in Australia available from out-of-credit mobiles with all major Australian providers.
We welcome your comments and suggestions for improving our App.
*Mobile network data charges may apply. You need mobile coverage to be able to make a 1800 Reverse call.