Server monitoring with iPhone
miServer iPhone app informs you about the current status of your internet presence. The app connects to the miServer monitoring backend, from where all server checking is performed.
miServer permanently checks the most essential pillars of your internet presence:
- Is your domain reachable?
- Are your mailservers accepting connections?
- Is your website running?
The three possible states of a service: OK, WARN (something wrong) and FAIL will be shown by the well-known colors of a traffic-light.
You will be automatically informed by push-notifications if there is any trouble on your side.
All checks will be created and configured within the app.
There is also a wizard that automatically detects all domain-data and creates the most appropriate checks for it.
All checks will be organized in groups. By default, the wizard creates a group based on the domain, but you may create new groups and move all checks around as you wish. Later you can scroll through your groups and checks using the navigation wheels on the status screen.
- Well arranged overview of your services
- View details of the last check
- Receive push-notifications about the status changes of your services
- You can configure the level of notifications (WARNING or FAIL) for each check
- Log view with the history of the last service status changes
- Forward status message by e-mail directly from the log view
- Integrated FAQ and Support-function
The miServer App lets you configure up to 5 single checks which will be processed in a 15 minute interval - This allows you to monitor DNS, Mail and Web for one domains - and you still have 2 checks left that can be used for an additional URL or a ping-test.
You may increase the number of checks and their frequency by purchasing a subscription via IAP.