Key features Hunter CRM Offline Edition:
* Create, edit and view contacts, accounts, leads, workorders, callreports.
* Send Contactdetails as a vCard per email.
* Create, edit and view quotes, orders and invoices.
* Print Quotes, Orders, Work Orders and Invoices.
* Create Invoice from Orders and Work Orders.
* Keep track of your time on Work Orders.
* Add Work Orders and Task to your main Calendar.
* Click to call a contact, select a contact and click on the phone no.
* Offline access to your customer base.
* Ability to call and email contacts directly from within the app and log calls.
* Add tasks for your contacts to remind yourself of upcoming events.
* View all your logs and To-Dos across all contacts, sorted by date.
* Save your Database at iCloud.
* Multiple Databases in the Pro Edition.
- Relationship management forms the basis of a CRM system -
Hunter Mobile CRM has an attractive relationship-oriented user interface. Easy to learn and easy to use, all the information you need at your fingertips. Hunter Mobile CRM can be easily implemented.
Through the basic Hunter Mobile CRM system, you have all current information of your relationships permanently available on your iPhone and iPad.
- Customers and Prospects -
Hunter CRM gives you full access to your customer database. Creating and changing customers has never been easier. From the customer record you can retrieve and change already existing contacts. New contacts can be easily added. Customers can be called directly from the customer record. From the customer card you can access worksheets, offers, orders and unpaid invoices. Hunter Mobile CRM is linked with the most common mobile navigation applications including Navigon and maps. You can start the navigation from the customer record without typing.
- Tasks -
Creating tasks from your relationship contact. Tasks can be transferred and completed from the iPhone or iPad. Tasks can be placed with one click in the iOS calendar.
- Work orders -
Worksheets can be created and edited from your iPhone or iPad. You can call the customer from the worksheet. By pressing a button, the information within the work order can be send via email to the customer. Worksheets, which allows you to record time, can be completed and invoiced via your iPhone or iPad.
- Call report -
Creating the call report. Never has the creation of call reports been easier.
Tasks can be created from the call report for the concerning customer relationship.
- Products and rates -
All products and rates are available on request and can be created on the iPhone and iPad. You can use them in offers, worksheets, orders, etc etc.
- Quotes or Offers -
Create Quotes and keep track off all relevant information about your customer and this deal.
Show all open quotes.
Set a reminder in your main iOS Calendar from the quote.
- Orders -
All active offers and open orders are displayed on your iPhone or iPad. The date on which action should be taken may be put into the iOS calendar. Orders can be invoiced.
- Invoices -
Invoices can be accessed on the iOS device. By default, the application shows the last 50 invoices and using the "more" function older invoices can be loaded. The details of each invoice and/or invoice lines can be viewed. Through the action button, the outstanding items of the concerning customer relationship can be viewed. Also, the outstanding balances may be written off manually.
- Projects -
Each customer can have one or more Projects. Projects are needed to create Work orders.
Orders and worksheets can once again be created from within the project.