AccuGo was designed to ease the day to day management of the PKU diet by providing a quick and easy way to track foods eaten. After my son was born and diagnosed with Classical PKU, I wanted to improve our speed and accuracy with calculating the daily food intake.
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a genetic disorder in which the body can't process part of a protein called phenylalanine (phe).
This app is part of our journey with PKU, come join the journey with us!
- track Phenylalanine or Protein by changing mode in Options
- online synchronization of food records between multiple devices
- track up to four different individuals
- continues to work offline, anywhere regardless of wifi or cellular availability
- overview of day's running total of phe, exchanges and calories at a glance
- groups foods eaten together by selectable time periods (15mins, 1 hour, etc)
- copy/move/delete entries with ease
- built in calendar for easy navigation
- jump to the past to see historical entries
- Historical graph shows totals over the past month
- jump to the future to plan menus in advance
- supports inline math calculations (eg. 1/3 + 1/8)
- round values up or down with a simple swipe
- automatic real-time calculation of quantity/phe/exchanges/calories as you type
- includes pre-loaded & searchable hand-picked USDA-based food items
- add your own foods and values to the database
- Community Food List provides shared items you can add to your personal food list, or share yours with the community
- track 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg or 50mg exchanges
- email daily food records by date range, includes summary of average over the range