Prizma puts all of Wikipedia™ in your pocket. Offline. Wherever you go.
The Prizma technology allows you to search faster, find places nearby and read beautifully layouted Wikipedia articles offline.
Still hestitating? Prizma has been downloaded in more than 30 countries worldwide and has been featured in the german App Store category for cutting-edge references. Read some awesome user reviews below.
Supports Wikipedia in: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese. Request a new language: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Features (and what makes Prizma different from other Apps)
- Math formulas
- Places around you, offline!
- Search results sorted by interestingness
- Preview of article text during search already
- Full Justification with hyphenation
- Gesture based interface, swipe through open articles, forth and back.
- Bookmarks, Table of Contents, Download Interface
- Install multiple languages at the same time
- display of images downloaded previously
Features (Wifi only)
- Maps displaying articles around you
- Downloading or updating languages
- Downloading new images
What users say:
- "I love this app" @Gump30
- "It just works" @Dandling
- "Best offline wiki reader" @lukfunk
- "Beautiful and convenient" @zavié
- "Best offline reader. Super fast even on my old devices." @SiebzigNamenProbiert
ABOUT LANGUAGES AND WHAT'S INCLUDED
Language packs are build using 12 seperate processing steps. Data is cleaned, stripped, striped and refined before being send out to you. For now there's text, tables, math, categories, but no templates.
All database downloads and updates are free during this introduction period. Downloads require a wifi connection and vary between 7GB (english), 2.5GB (german) or less for all other languages.
Sounds a lot? It is! The english Wikipedia Language pack alone holds about 4 million articles, 4 million redirects and lots of places. It's also compressed from more than 45Gb down to 7GB. So you can take it wherever you want.
WIKIPEDIA is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
No certain percentage of your purchase will be donated to the Wikimedia Foundation.
This app uses material from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/), which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/legalcode).