*** Now with Support for SharePoint 2013 and ability to edit, upload documents ***
Navigating through SharePoint documents has never been this easy! SharePoint DocExplore is the first of its kind for mobile devices. It focuses on documents to give you a fast, fun way to browse, edit and search what you’re looking for. Wait ‘til you try the Dual Search! Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
You’ve been trying to find a specific document in your SharePoint library for the past five minutes. You know what you’re looking for is in there…somewhere. It’s so frustrating! Scrolling through all the SharePoint content on your iPad.
Thanks to SharePoint DocExplore, you don't have to go through the experience of endless searching for your documents again. This app removes all of the clutter and leaves you with a super-fast, breathtakingly clean and easy method of document retrieval.
SharePoint DocExplore lets you browse and search Microsoft SharePoint document libraries, giving you a visual and collapsible tree view. Just a tap and maybe a fast swipe of the screen and you’ll find what you need.
Not sure what’s inside that PDF? No problem, just check the right panel of the display to see more details. You just won’t believe how much time and frustration you’ll save by using this application.
Using the app can be fun, too. It has an intuitive interface that recognizes your gestures, and you can collapse or expand lists by simply shaking your device. Perform a Dual Search to search out titles across a site and its sub sites using a filter, and let SharePoint DocExplore remember your login details on all your sites, so can seamlessly switch from one to another.
Once you do find the document you want, you can edit or email it too.
Have a look at some of the features you get in SharePoint DocExplore:
* Clean, easy to use, intuitive interface
* Very fast mobile search tool for SharePoint documents
* See all folders and files in a tree view
* Dual Search to search and filter across sites and sub sites
* Seamless cache and off-line access
* Ability to access authorized sub-sites
* Upload new documents
* Edit existing documents in a browser (requires SharePoint Enterprise) or other apps
* Shake device to expand or collapse folders
* Open documents full screen for reading
* Have DocExplore remember your login details on any number of sites option
* Move fast across multiple folder levels, without server trips
* Email documents as attachments
* Various file formats supported – Microsoft Office, pictures, PDFs, text, .csv
* Supports Windows, Form-based and Office365 Authentications
* Uses native iPad interface and gestures for access and use
* Automatic refresh of updated documents
* Recently viewed documents
* Mark a site as default or every time directly open the last viewed site
You really can make your life a little easier with SharePoint DocExplore. Download the app now and avoid the frustration of that endless search for your documents.