"Photoshop Touch vs. Laminar – which is better?"
"Laminar Is Like A Little Lightroom For iPad"
-CultOfMac.com : http://tinyurl.com/6oeqkqu
"Laminar for iPad is a good Photoshop Touch alternative"
Laminar provides iPhoneography enthusiasts with a complete set of tools to quickly add life and emotions into their images. It offers complete set of tools needed to edit your images on the go. From filters and textures, to histograms and layers; it has something for everyone!
• One of the most exhaustive support for layers and masks on iOS.
• Dedicated annotation tool to add text, balloons, and stamps to your images.
• Complete range of brushes, including Clone, Smudge, Dodge etc.
• Over 60 one touch filters & Fx including Polarizer, Retro, Vintage, Art Fx including Comic, etc
• Extensive list of editing tools including miniature, lighting engine, gradient, lens-flare, color-splash, replace color etc.
• Import/Export images from your albums on Flickr/Facebook, or even search for same on web using Bing!.
Dedicated features in the Pro Version are:
• Save/Restore projects.
• Export your projects as PSD.
• Import files directly from Dropbox.
• Lens Flare.
• Dedicated implementation for iPad.
Other Features & Specs:
• Work on Individual channels to get that perfect tonal effect.
• Work with RAW camera images. (Needs location services to be enabled).
• Brushes. Complete customization options including Variance, Jitter, Softness etc.
• 7 Border and Frame selections.
• Support of output resolution as high as 20 MP on iPad4/iPhone 5.
If facing problems, be sure to check if your iPad is not running low on space. Reinstalling the app also helps in certain situations. Feel free to reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our support at email@example.com